Question
Posted by: Lahlie | 2008/12/17

Worried sick - menstruation

I am 34 years old, and my menstrual cycle used to be 28 day, but it change in October. I menstruated on the 01 till 6 October 2008, thereafter I menstruated on the 21 till 26 October. I havent menstruated since then, I am so scared at the thought that I might be pregnant, although I haven' t had any other signs, except not menstruating. Could there be another reason for my menstruation to skip. Please help!

Thee are many reasons for missing periods but, if you are having unprotected intercourse, pregnancy would be the commonest.