Question
Posted by: Busi | 2011/02/21

Worried sick

I am 9 weeks pregnant and I feel nauseous and tired all the time. Sometimes I feel like I am running short of breath, not severe though but I feel it. I always feel hungry. Is this normal. Please advise what I should do.

This is normal. Try eating small grequent meals rather than large ones. Dry toast in the morning is helpful and ginger biscuits may help too. A multivitamin may help with the tiredness.

3

Posted by: Lucia | 2011/02/22

I''ve started bleeding and I''m three months pregnant. Worried

Reply to Lucia

This sounds all perfectly normal i think if u didn''t have any of these symptoms u should be worried sick! good luck.