Posted by: Natalie | 2012-05-30

worried scan

Had 8 week scan yesterday. It was very blury cloudy and unclear
baby heart rate was 142 and crl was 11.3 mm. Doc said it was unclear because I''m very gassy and bloated. I do have ibs. Can this be true or should I.worry something is wrong? Is the heart rate and crl okay?? I need some reasurance.

Gas can obscure the picture on scan. The heart rate is fine though the CRL is a little small. This may because of the difficulty with the picture.

Best wishes,

Posted by: Nini | 2012-05-30

Sounds like a healthy little baby to me. My reading was very similar yo yours, so dont stress too much. If there was anything out of the norm she would have raised it with you. It''s very important that your doctor bring up ANYTHING that is not the norm.

Reply to Nini