Question
Posted by: Prince | 2011-06-23

Worried Princes: I need Urgent Answer Please

Hello,
Please I do need Urgent health counselling with regard to being inffected with STDs and HIV and Aids.
For an instances, I have an issues bordering me right now.
I was making
love in the process there was a brakeage of the condom.
Immediately I pulled out
and used detergent to was my penis
and force myself to urinate, later I drank anti biotic drugs.
pls I want to know if my
partner is infected with any disease, with my quick actions, would i prevent me from being infected including HIV.
Please I would like my question to be given a quick response.
thanks
Prince.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Prince

Although your actions may have helped to some extent in avoiding some STD's, it wont guarantee protection against HIV.

Post-exposure treatment for HIV often includes ARVs and I suggest seeing a doctor for the necessary tests and a prescription.

All the best.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-06-28

Hi Prince

All the best.

Reply to pharmacist