Question
Posted by: Prince | 2011/06/23

Worried Princes: I need Urgent Answer Please

Hello,

Please I do need Urgent health counselling with regard to being inffected with STDs and HIV and Aids.

For instance, I have an issues right now. I was making love - in the process there was a breakeage of the condom. Immediately I pulled out<br>and used detergent to wash my penis and force myself to urinate, later I drank anti biotic drugs.

I want to know if my partner is infected with any disease, with my quick actions, would it prevent me from being infected including HIV.

Please I would like my question to be given a quick response. thanks

Unlikely, but never 100% sure. Get good quality condoms - it is the price worth paying. We forget that the safest sex is with one dedicated partner that you know and can trust. Best advice I can give you is to choose your sexual partner wisely. SASHA

3
Posted by: Prince | 2011/06/24

I''m so please about the way issues are being treated here. Please keep it up. one more thing, please I would like you to suggest to me on the best condoms
that are safe to use.

Reply to Prince
Posted by: not nice guy | 2011/06/23

Prince, go for tests bro, ASAP.

Reply to not nice guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/23

Reply to sexologist