Posted by: Boo | 2008-12-01

Worried - Period and Postoval

I am worried now. This is my second month on Postoval (I have used this before with no problems) I only had 3 days brown spotting from the day that I had to start with my first white hormone tablet again. Until today, I have had no normal period. Today is CD10. I have done a HPT on CD5 and it was negative. Since CD 6, I have slight brown discharge in the morning. On CD 6, also had blood (very little) in the brown discharge. Today, it is the same (every time after I had intercourse with my husband) the bleeding does not start immidiatly. Always the next day. I have PCOS. What can this be? My doc is on leave

Postoval is a very low dose hormonal preparation, possible not strong enough to bring on a normla period. One of the oral contraceptive pills is the usual choice for PCOS.

Best wishe