Question
Posted by: ally | 2011/07/22

worried is parner unstable?????

I am with this guy for over a month.we have great sex and are great together. this man have sex with me for more than 2 hrs.

But last night i dont know if is disturbing but i was disturbed by it.

While we were having sex i heard a sound like a camera. when i open my eyes he was busy taking photos of my face while we were having sex. do i need to worry about this as it bother me.

He took quite a few photos and i ask him why? and he did not answer me. I ask him to delete it but i know he wont.i am a bit worrried.

You have the right to decisions regarding you and your body. If you are not comfortable with his actions and if you feel violated by his choices and actions you have the right to take steps – that could be to the extreme of going to the police and opening a case or just refusing any sexual contact with him until he respects your decisions and choices. Some people do get turned on by looking at sexually explicit photography but then the “subject” gives consent for those types of photos to be taken.

You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

2
Posted by: anna | 2011/07/22

It''s no problem - as long as you don''t mind your little brother, mother, father, granny and grandad, boss and neighbours recognising you on the Internet. This is actually a very bad abuse of your trust.

Reply to anna
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/22

Reply to Sexologist