Question
Posted by: smell | 2009-01-26

Worried Gyna guard

hi, any advise please...i used gyna guard the 4 capsules &  the body wash for odour, on the 3rd day of taking the capsule i bleed when i woke up the next morning, i still use the body wash and the odour is still there but not bleeding...Wot could be wrong now??

I am not sure why you bled = perhaps some trauma on inserting the capsule. Wait and see if it recurs.

54
Posted by: anonymous | 2016-03-09

Which product can I use when I have sex I get wet

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: lindi | 2016-02-12

Hi is the,gel for external or internal use,,,,what about lubricant moisturising gel

Reply to lindi

hello... I bought a gynaguard intimate wash yesterday n used it last night n this morning and later around 18hrs today my twinckle bell (vagina)started with irriration n bad ordor n its a bit uncomfortable would this be the gel causing it ? please help

Posted by: Boo | 2016-01-07

Hi....I have been using Gg ultimate wash since 2014.... It realy worked shme, I felt clean n fresh everyday all day, I stopped for a while thn last year 2015 I bought the product at pick n pay kanti I normaly buy it at clicks, I had a huge problem with the product.... My twinkebell (Virgina) had burning sensations it was itchy yhooo worst thing ever.i don't want to use gynagaurd anymore it made my life a living hell 4 whole 3 months.ooooh it also made me dry....um always dry now during sex..

Reply to Boo
Posted by: Zinhle | 2015-10-10

Hi. I have a smelly virgina so i was asking for advice as to which product should i go for in the gynaguard section. Please help!

Reply to Zinhle

What's with the bad English on this page??? ?????? but anyway, I'd like to give Gyna guard a try too.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)

Hey, you have every right to your opinion. You noticed bad English & mentioned it. Thank heavens someone still notices. However there are ppl who perhaps did very badly in English class, dropped out of school or were pushed thru to save their teachers' sanity. There are ppl of all "classes" on here, & I noticed it too.

Posted by: BLACKGIRLSUPREMACY | 2016-02-21

you need to take several seats lovie, this aint no english class, just stick to the topic and shut the fuck up

Hi i hv bin using gyna guard wipe bt it gvn mi a problm it caused mi insumpa all of my virginal y? Or it bcz im too sensitiv or sumthng wrong with wipes.#woried

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

When you post a question that you want an intelligent answer to, please take some cues from spell check or at least don't use street slang that's purposely mispelled.

Hi I've been using gyna guard for almost a month now nd it works wonders.i feel lyk a woman after a long day of nonbathing.i luv it

Hie I have been using gyna guard wash fo three mounths nw and im relly happy with the results , bt I want to know wat is the use of the capusels just curious before I use them

Posted by: katlego | 2015-03-12

I hv vaginal discharge and funny smell so I ws wondering if I cn use gynaguard if so which product to use

Reply to katlego
Posted by: Malehlohonolo | 2015-02-10

I have been using gynaguard intimate wash for about a month now and im very pleased with the results cause i had a smelly dicharge and some times itchy too but im fine now and confident too

Reply to Malehlohonolo
Posted by: miss T | 2014-12-28

I used gynaguard capsules and it left my vagina walls swollen,am I allergic or is the product wrong for me?

Reply to miss T | 2 comments (hide)

Hi...I have also started using it two Weeks ago and had to stop using it everyday. My vaginal walls were swollen to. I am actually not using it for that reason I have stopped using it. However during those days all the bad vaginal smell gone shame. It really works. Just waiting to hear how the professionals answer you. Thanks.

Posted by: Thandy | 2014-09-15

Hello All, I started using Gyna Guard today in morning, I wasn't experiencing anything funny, I just decided to use it because a lady is supposed to take care of herself. Anyway, I think its important to understand that Gyna Guard is not used to tread any Infections or STI's, you should go to a Dr. for that.

Reply to Thandy
Posted by: anonymous | 2014-09-04

Is gynae guard ultimate wash is to wash internal oe external vigins

Reply to anonymous

I've been using Gyna guard for 2weeks and sexual desire has dropped drastically. Is this normal should I discontinue?

Does it heals sti?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: blackgirl | 2016-02-21

no honey. see a doctor

Posted by: annonymous | 2014-06-04

i hv dis bad smell its been a while nw..m nt sure whch product of gyena ghard shud i use

Reply to annonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: jay | 2016-02-21

ultimate wash

Gynae guard is great ladies ! I am happy with the results. I feel and smell great

Posted by: agnes | 2014-05-04

i bought gyna.guard ultimate wash a month ago. does it expire or wat coz de date its 201405 dnt understand plz help

Reply to agnes

After my period, it ich and when I wipe after peing it like my skin is pealing, can I use gyna guide?

Posted by: sweet | 2014-04-24

Hi , someone suffering 4rm STI's can still use gyna guard ?

Reply to sweet
Posted by: Aspidistra | 2014-04-03

I Had a Discharge 3 yrs Back and Now I Have a Smelly Vagina ! Wich of Your Products do You Recommend Thta I Must use ?

Reply to Aspidistra
Posted by: Busie | 2013-11-24

Hi, m ussing gyna gurd at the moment n my vigina is burning so much...i want to if its work working because there r lot of fluids coming out?

Reply to Busie

i inserted gyna guard capsule last night, its my first time using it. im experiencing some side effects and need o now if its normal. ive been feeling nauseous since the midnyt last night and since i got to wor today ive vomitting after every meal and im also having diarrhea. should i continue using ity?

Posted by: Boitumelo | 2013-09-23

i hear alot of people talking about the products, but how do i know which one axactly will work for me, and aren't there side affects to this product in the long run.

Reply to Boitumelo
Posted by: coconut | 2013-09-15

I am four months pregnant and I recently developed trush which I had earlier this year before I fell pregnant. How can I heal it? I heard about gynaguard intimate ultimate wash can I use it? Is it safe to use during pregnancy/

Reply to coconut

This is my third day using GynaGuard , and i must say it works I wear pants most of the time , and i have suffering from this foul smell for years , its comes and go but it made my pants smell as well ,such that i had to clean jeans after one wear , so i tried gyna intimate wash in the evening and when i woke up , how fresh was i feeling ? it works im So happy I found this product .

Posted by: hehe | 2013-08-22

Gyna Guard is not a product that requires any medical recommendations. I bought mine in a super market. And I do not think medical aids pay for it. It is not expensive. I am however worried, I have been using it a while and no progress at all.

Reply to hehe
Posted by: nhlanhla | 2013-08-19

I have been using gyna guard for the past six months and let's just say its part of my grocery! Its very good and effective am now 3 weeks pregnant and worry about the capsules don't know if I should continue or not, but for now am using the intimate wash only.

Reply to nhlanhla

I used the capsules last night and bled in the morning. My cycle ended last Thursday & there was no 'trauma' when I inserted the capsule. WWW?! What went wrong?! I loves bleeding?! Can't deal!

i have infection,and is burn and very iche...what can i use to prevent it?i heard about Gynagurd but i dnt know which product i should use

Please can you tell me a little more about Gynae gaurd. How safe is it and can anyone use it? Do you need a doctors prescription for it?

Is it save to use this product and is there any side effects...

i had this sore on my pp and within one day of using gynaguard it disappered

Posted by: gentlebreeze | 2009-05-01

I' m 9 weeks pregnant and i only use gyna guard intimate wash...
I want to know if i could use the capsules to stopthe smell during my pregnancy???
According to Pharmacists,gyna guard is that bad to use ,because its a mild product!
Please give some advice on the use of this product during pregnancy!

Gentlebreeze

Reply to gentlebreeze

I itch and burn after using the dailly wash, odour still there?

Please advise!

Posted by: sh | 2009-04-16

Im on my 3rd day using da capsules and wash and I must say Gyna guard does work. You can find it at Clicks by the sanitary products.

Reply to sh
Posted by: sh | 2009-04-16

Reply to sh
Posted by: sh | 2009-04-16

Reply to sh
Posted by: Donna | 2009-04-16

Hi, I have tried both the gyna gaurd capsules &  wash i must say they wok wonders! but have a problem they left my vigina dry but i must say I' m IMPRESSED when should i stop using the body wash because I have lost the foul smell and regained my confidence!

Reply to Donna
Posted by: EEK | 2009-04-06

Hi, i suffer from bladder infections all the time, will gyna guard help?

Reply to EEK
Posted by: canio | 2009-04-03

have a foul smell on my vigina and it is also iching,sometimes dry.Do you think the gyna guard will work for me?

Reply to canio
Posted by: nelisto | 2009-03-20

I' ve heard a lot about gyna guard, I' m just curios to know can I buy it with my medical aid, and where?

Reply to nelisto
Posted by: Donna | 2009-03-05

I have a foul smell on my vigina espesially after my periods and a few days after that and might go on for like a week and a viginal yeast I have tryed viginal cream as well but it goes up to so far will gyna gaurd help me as well?

Reply to Donna
Posted by: Liz | 2009-02-19

Hi Good day

I have read about gyna guard, i also have infections most of the time - sometimes burning as well, i also have an odour that i have for a few years now. would you say it could be serious or must i try gyna guard?

Reply to Liz
Posted by: tumi | 2009-02-03

can i purchase gyna guard with my medical aids

Reply to tumi