Question
Posted by: yolanda | 2010/10/20

worried ginette35

i started using diane35 1st month for the treatment of unwanted hair i changed to ginette 35 iv started my period on the 10 Oct and it lasted a whole week my period usualy last 5days im worried cause im stil bleeding its not lyk an actual period but when i use the bathroom and i wipe there is blood and on two occasions there was thick pieces in aswell should i stop taking the contreceptive completely now please help

Dear Yolanda

I would suggest that you continue with the contraceptive and should the problem persist visit your gynaecologist. The composition of Ginette is very similar to Diane and I would therefore not expect significant changes unless there was some interruption or break in the shift from the one to the other.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/10/26

Dear Yolanda

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert