Posted by: essie | 2013-01-22

worried-boyfriend strange

me and my bf are together for a year now. we stayed together for 4 mnths but i asked him to move out as we were fighting all the time and he will get hysterical. he stays on his own now but i saw mood changes in him. i found out he was doing drugs with my son but he told me only 4 times. my son is 25.we broke up over christmas for 2 weeks and later find out that he had a girl in this 2 weeks like a serious and sexual relationship. he broke of with her and we together again.we share an account. sunday he told me he got a private job to do. i only saw him monday morning before work where he told me he drawed R1300 out of my acc coz he just had the urge to go gamble. he was in rehab for gamble 4 years ago. i was very upset and dont know must i break of the relationship or what. as i feel so many things happened in a months time. he is 43 years old. he apologise and said he dont know what went over him to do this. please advise .

If he drew money out of your account without your prior permission, that was theft and you should lay criminal charges against him. It also shows zero respect for you, as does the rest of the story. Should you break off the relationship, you ask ? What relationship, I ask ? Apologies like that are worthless.
Move on and free yourself from him, as he seems worthless in terms of contributing anything good to your life

Posted by: ME | 2013-01-24

Please leave this guy before he destroys you and your family. I beg of you..

Reply to ME
Posted by: take care | 2013-01-22

He has no respect for you and nr 2 you need to sort your son out with the drugs storie xxx

Reply to take care
Posted by: sam | 2013-01-22

leve him his jus wasting ur time an money ...

Reply to sam