Question
Posted by: l | 2011-03-07

worried anbout pregnansy

I had IUI , and went for a pregnancy test and it’  positive , my gini told me its very low and had to go for a another test 2 days after that my count increase only by a few point and had to go again 2 days after that and the count did increase again by 4 , he told me its not normal , I am very worried now can u please advice me if I can still have a normal pregnancy or not

It doesn't sound good, I'm afraid. It sounds like the pregnancy is not developing normally.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-10

Posted by: Jessy | 2011-03-08

Sorry to b a downer but this also happend to me and it ended in a miscarage. Best of luck!

Reply to Jessy