Question
Posted by: Andrew | 2011/07/08

Worried about what I saw at school

Hi I’ m 12 years old and live in a dorm at my school. A few weeks ago I four of the matrics rubbing themselves and after a while they all peed out of them but the pee was white and sticky like flem. I am so confused. What were they doing and how did they pee white are they on drugs? Should I tell on them? Please help me I’ m so scared I just dont know whats going on.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Andrew,

They were engaging in a kind of sexual behaviour called masturbation, which is normal sexual behaviour after puberty. Its not something to worry about and is not caused by them being on drugs.

For more information, I suggest you speak to an adult or older teen whom you trust.

3
Posted by: Millie | 2011/09/02

That''s a mold-breaker. Great thkinnig!

Reply to Millie
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011/07/22

Hi Andrew,

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: Alix | 2011/07/11

Hi, this is something you need to ask your dad about.

Reply to Alix