Question
Posted by: sad | 2010/11/05

worried about sexless marriage

I had a baby about 5 months ago. My husband and I have not had sex in over 2 months. How do I handle this. He just does not seem interested anymore.

try communicating with him. he is probably just respectful to you: he may be worried that you are still in pain, or have no desire. try rekindling the passion by giving him oral sex and letting him masturbate you. that way, he will see that you are still interested in sex, and may later communicate with you for penetrative sex.

22
Posted by: TT | 2010/11/12

How I wish my wife was like you

Reply to TT
Posted by: Zee Zee | 2010/11/10

FACT !!!! If he is not getting it from you...he is getting it somewhere else. That is a FACT!!

Reply to Zee Zee
Posted by: grant roth | 2010/11/06

why don t you lie on the bed naked and wait for him to come home from work then ask him to make love to you

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: < _>  | 2010/11/05

Are you the wicked WITCh of the West?!

If yes then im waiting for you, if no then what the flying hamster is wrong with your husband?! You need to find out, because he should be really going for it now that you have given birth! -|- i would, and im pretty much a normal man!

Reply to &lt&nbsp;_&gt&nbsp;
Posted by: sad | 2010/11/05

Anon- apology accepted. Not everyone is bound to have an affair if things seems to be out of wap.

Homer. Thank you. I will give it time. I suppose I didn''t think it could have been that bad for him. Hearing it from other guys makes me realise what shock it can be to the system. I was under the impression it is only the mom who needed time out.

Reply to sad

Sorry was just been realistic

Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/05

My wife had a cesaerean aswell,Its the same,Blood,intestines all over.....Give the oke some time....It wi get better,Trust me on this...Its a big shock for both partners alike.You just got over it sooner...

Good Luck

Reply to Homer
Posted by: sad | 2010/11/05

Anon, thank you for your view, you are quite the pessimist. None of the comments you posted on all the topics was nice. I will keep it in mind. But I doubt it.

Reply to sad
Posted by: Oom Piet@Anon | 2010/11/05

Why dont u go have a nap and never wake up.

Reply to Oom Piet@Anon

You will be suprised - doing it during working hours. Sorry i am just been realistic.

Posted by: sad | 2010/11/05

not, he doesn''t have time for an affair.

Reply to sad

He is seeing someone else.

Posted by: sad | 2010/11/05

he didn''t really see anything, he was behind the curtain. we did have sex after the 6 week check up. Everything was fine, specially for him, seeing that I was tight as a virgin again. I was just a bit uncomfortable, which I think was normal, but from there things seemed to go downhill.

Reply to sad
Posted by: Z | 2010/11/05

Sounds fishy to me. Try to talk to him again. The least he can do is give an explanation for his lack of interest?
My husband also witnessed the birth of both our kids and he couldn''t wait for the 6-weeks to pass to get laid again.

Reply to Z
Posted by: Oom Piet | 2010/11/05

Did your husband perhaps witness the whole birth? That may have put him off. All that blood and stuff cant be easy on the eye

Reply to Oom Piet
Posted by: sad | 2010/11/05

my hubby is still very loving, hugs and kisses, but nothin more. what can that something be. I have asked but never got an answer. I only want to understand what is wrong.

Reply to sad
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/05

Rather strange but I have heard of this before.I think the best is to talk to your hubby and tell him how much you miss your love making etc.
He might be worried that you fall pregnant again so make sure you are " covered"  in that direction.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/11/05

I feel Bozo is right, it could be something else you are not aware of.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/11/05

Sad you have to speak to your husband,

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sad | 2010/11/05

Homer, you are making me feel better abouth this already. Good to see what men think, but I had a cesaerean, nothing wrong with the place of fun......

Reply to sad
Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/05

I think that you shouldnt worry too much about it,I was feeling the same after my wife gives birt,I thinks is more a a giving you a break than anything else,Plus men gets grossed out alot by seeing a birth of a child for the first time from the place he had so much fun from?

Gibe it time it will pass ???

Reply to Homer