Posted by: Maine | 2009-03-18

Worried about ongoing cramping

This cycle has been very odd.
I had unprotected sex on day 15 of my cycle, and I am extremely regular with a usual 28 day cycle.
14 dpo i had very noticebale cramps with lower back pain that lasted about 2 days. I thought this was odd, because I usually only cramp when ovulating, which I did the week before, and then before my period.
The pain subsided, and I got my period 4 days late this month. Again, this is very odd for me, I even took a HPT I was that concerned and it was negative.
Now, 4 days after my period, I am again experiencing what feels like ovary pain, accompanied by brown spotting.
I have never had a cycle this out of the ordinary...What' s wrong with me? Should I go to a doctor> 

See your doctor . A cyst is a possibility.