Question
Posted by: Judite Nafital | 2010-03-25

worried about my weight

I am 43 years and weight 87Kg , please help. I eat heath food and I also stoped eating red meat for almot 3 years but I " love"  pork! my breakfast is basically fruits and very light cereals and skimmed milk or iorgurts.

Please help!

Best regards,

Dear Judite
I presume that you are overweight, but cannot assess what your BMI is because you have not listed your height in metres. If you are overweight then you can reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day. Substitute lean pork with all visible fat removed and poultry without skin for any red meat portions mentioned in the Slimming Diet.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-03-26

Dear Judite