Posted by: Worried | 2009-07-27

Worried about HIV infection

I am a woman, 24hr ago i had sex with my partner and the condom sliped off his penis. We' ve been going out for 2 months so i dont know his history. He' s never been tested for HIV in his life and the thought of testing to him is scary. I am worried that if he' s HIV positive i might be infected. Is there anything i can do at this stage?

Worried sick

Contraction of the HIV virus is dependent on a number of factors such as: duration of unprotected contact; access to the bloodstream; & sufficient quantities of infected fluids shared. thus, if he ejaculated in you it may be a significant risk factor in having contracted HIV.

the best way to be sure if you have contracted HIV is to go for a blood test.

Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-29

Get tested and keep AWAY from unknown dicks....

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: tp | 2009-07-28

go to a dr immediately &  get ARVs

Reply to tp