Question
Posted by: cathy | 2011/10/19

worried about fotos

me and my boyfriend broke up, but my worry at the moment is that he took fotos while we were having sex...he said he deleted it but somehow my gut feeling tells me he did not delete it. he took the fotos without my persmission. did not know he was taking the fotos while i gave him a blow job.what can i do about it as we are not on speaking terms with each other.
i wanted to send him a message telling him if i ever found out that he somehow showed or used the fotos i will take it further but then though it sound so desperate and feel that he will think i am looking for conversation with him. as i dont want anything to do with him anymore.what can i do.

Woa, difficult one to respond to...either way there is a risk involved. It may be worth getting legal advice...

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: Homer | 2011/10/20

Bad situation to be in - how can you not know he took foto''s,Anyhow,he will propably flash it around,not sure what you can do about it.

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/10/20

Cathy, unfortunately this is the past, and that is where it needs to stay. You have no control over what he tells or shows others about your sexual encounters - nor can he control what you tell your friends about him. Of course you can do something should he ever pass your pics around. Please don''t contact him. Checking on his values and trust may entice him to do just that!
Lesson learn''t.... next time be open about life and ensure that you have a few good pics of him too :-)

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/20

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/10/19

Sending him communication may just put ideas in his head. If however it does come out that he has showed them to other people, then absolutely, take it further.

You could get an interdict against him, preventing him from showing the pictures which will land him in jail if he does.

Everybody takes pictures though, I know you dont want your private stuff to be put out there, but, you are worrying about something that may never happen. Dont let it stress you too much.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Chris | 2011/10/19

Dont worry Cathy, it is already on the internet.

Reply to Chris