Question
Posted by: H | 2010/05/25

Worried about ex wife

I had a skelm relationship for years and now live with this lady after divorcing my wife.

Me and my ex-wife got together ok, but we were miles apart and bored each other, or rather, she bored me.

I do find lately that I am worried about her, wondering of she is ok, coping ok etc and I do help her financially when things go wrong over and above paying her maintenance.

I don''t know whether it is because she is the Mother of my children but I cannot care this way for the new lady in my life. This confuses me.

Maybe the new lady interests, even sometimes excites you, but doesn't share a genuine love with you ?

1