Posted by: Gert | 2009-04-18

Worried about ejaculation

I know this may sound corney, but when I ejaculate, it is different from how it was a year ago. I seem not to " shoot"  out a lot of semen. When I' m starting to ejaculate, the feeling is there but the semen doesn' t shoot from my penis. instead it comes out, but it it kind of runs down over my penis.

Is this something I should worry about?

a loss of force of ejaculation is a common occurence of aging. however, this may be combated through strengthening the PC muscles through Kegal exercises - please see for more info on these exercises.

Posted by: Me too | 2009-04-18

Not 2 worry about it. It is something that just happens as 1 gets older. Must have something 2 do with the muscles that contrac when U come. When I was younger I used 2 shoot my load far, if I masturbated while lying on my back then I used 2 shoot almost onto my chest. Nowdays although the feeling is still there my load just runs out of + down my penis. Even when I do prostate stimulation while masturbating + the orgasm is really out of this world I have the same thing, no big shoot but just running out. Quite normal + nothing 2 worry about.

Reply to Me too