Posted by: Concerned Mother | 2013-02-12

Worried about 3 year old daughter

My daughter is 3 and since winter last year has refused to sleep in her bed in her room. she always wanted to sleep in her brothers room in their bed (brother are aged 8 and 6) she would also sleep through at night. for the last month she has now started sleeping in her bed, but only if it is in my room and she wakes up every night about 2 to 3 times a night or she cries in her sleep. what could be the cause of this. there has not been any changes in our house hold or at school for the last year. she has also become very moody. what is going on.

Our large band of caring and experienced mothers can surely provide some good advice here ( while I'm struggling to ay anything on a broken computer and interne access, and waiting for the technician to arrive !
Its unusual for this to suddenly arise in a child without there being something else in play. Discus this calmly and pleasantly with her, and explore what i bothering her, relating to sleeping, where she sleeps, or indeed anything at all