Posted by: CHERRY | 2013-01-21

yesterday an incident happen, at the last round having sex, ok me and my partner we climaxed and he said he didn''t fully come so we continued and i was on top, comdom disapeared only to find out, it was left deep inside my vigirna. my bf had to take it out with his finger, it got so painful on my abdomen and i am worried if the sperms went inside me and y am i having this sharp pain.

Dear Cherry
What you describe is an episode that would be a pregnancy risk, as its very possible that sperm leaked into your vagina. You should seek help from a doctor or nurse if you are worried about pregnancy. The pain is more difficult to explain, as the sperm leaking should ordinarily cause no pain whatsoever. If it continues you should seek medical advice.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: Peter | 2013-01-21

Lots of other things to be worried about Cherry like an unwanted pregnancy, Hiv etc Go to the Dr and get it checked out but at the same time get tested

Reply to Peter