Posted by: venessa clifton | 2012-08-08

my son (31)woke up feeling very bloted he was pale and didnt want breakfast. he has been nasious the hole day and have been throwing up a bit. he is complaining of stomache cramps and back ache all the way down to his knees.. he says his testicals are feeling very heavy like weights are attached to it. he only got home before 8 and is just lying- not eating

i tried to google.. but i dont know where to start
have you heard of these symptoms - all at once.. i am very worried. 021-8519962

I suggest that he consults a doctor, as his symptoms are not typical. It is possible that he has infection of the testicles. A bacterial or viral infection will cause severe discomfort of the contents of the scrotum and can cause abdominal pain with nausea.

Posted by: venessa | 2012-08-09

Tanya.. Ur attitude is uncalled for.. This is a site for medical assistance not for ur judgemental critisism. Dr burger lives just around the corner from me, i lost his number when my phone was stolen. That is why i left my number. Men are stuborn and even worse when ill.. Luckily the tablet i gave him knocked him out. That is why i am doing this.. Coz im a mom.. No matter his age. He is better today tough.. But thank you for taking time to judge us.. You must have such a hectic schedule that you chose ugly comments on a medical site as a hobby in ur free time.. Love and light

Reply to venessa
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-08-09

Your son is 31? Cant he get himself to the doc or post this question himself? Sorry, just had to ask!

Google Mumps.

Reply to Tanya