Question
Posted by: AGM | 2012/04/03

Worried

I need help

My man and I have been preventing the pregnancy with him ejaculating outside and after he will wipe it with a towel and we start again. I suspect that I am pregnant,

Is it possible to fall pregnant using that mothod of prevention

Not really a psychiatric question, but I'll have a go. Yes. It only needs one sperm. SO it is very possible in the way you describe, that some sperm will be left in place, and when you "start gain", they could be transferred back into you, and make their way to causing pregnancy. Even if he withdraws before orgasm, there can be sperm in the precum that he produces earlier, and that can be enough to achieve pregnancy.
Basically, you're describing a form of Coitus Interruptus, which is well knwon to be capable of causing pregnancies.
Of course see your doctor or clinic to check whether you are indeed pregnant, and get better information about available methods of contraception.

2
Posted by: darling | 2012/04/03

yes you certainly can, there is always pre-cum before he ejaculates.

Reply to darling