Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2012/03/29

Worried

I am a 36 yrs old female married for 7yrs. I find my partner very cold towards me not loving. We sleep in separate rooms. The children sleep with me. Every night (20h00)while watching tv/movie he will disappear to his room without saying goodnight.Do you think he is cheating on me?

One can't

3
Posted by: jack | 2012/03/29

your marrage is comming to a end, you cannot live like that, deworse him and find a husband not a coward How old is your children, dont they have a room of themself.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/29

oops, sorry about that...
One can't determine whether he is cheating based on this information alone. Much more information would be required but based on the very limited info I have, he could feel insignificant/invisible (his behaviour looks that way in that he disappears, and his place has been taken by the children...) so I'd recommend you talk to him and find out what's going on. Try to understand the behaviour first...you have children together so this relationship is worth fighting for for their sake at the very least.

Claire - SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/29

One can't

Reply to Sexologist