Question
Posted by: Meme | 2012/02/10

Worried

I had an atopic pregnancy in August 2011, gynae said since it was early everything will go out so no need to clean. We have been trying again for a baby with no success, i do ovulate as i take those ovulation test kit.

I sometimes feel these small cramps on either sides, dont know if it may be an indication of something wrong with me.

Am 34 in March and am worried time is not on my side,my gynae said i have an inverted womb will that make matters worse

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive, so you are still early on in the process.

1