Question
Posted by: Concenred mom 2b | 2012-02-03

worried

i just found out on Mnday tha ti am about 5 and half weeks pregnant. this woul dmean that i conceinved around the 25th of Dec.my concenr is that with all the festivities of the season i was probalbly drinking more than usual and i am a smoker as well, but i havnt smoked since monday.so what kind of damage could i have casued my babe by drinking too much and smoking too much not knowing that i was pregnant. im incredibly worries and wod never forgive myself if something is wrong with the baby...

If you are five and a half weeks pregnant, you would only have conceived around 7 January. If you were not drinking at that time, you should be okay.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-07