Posted by: Becky | 2011-11-30

Hi doc
My boyfriend and I where fooling around(not having sex, he pre-ejaculated and I''m not sure of it got on my vagina, he had his pants on but I didn''t) the Sunday before my period was suppose to begin on the Wednesday. My period was 3 weeks late, but then when it started it was normal. I used the pill but stopped about 4weeks before the incident with my boyfriend because the clinic didn''t have any left. When my periods returned I started using the pills again and I have got my period ever since as I should have. But lately my stomach is really swollen and I don''t know why. I have taken a pregnancy test about 4 weeks ago (about 2 months after the incident) and it was negative. I don''t know if the swelling is because of my diaphragm hernia and spastic colon acting up again, which I have been diagnosed with at the beginning of the year due to stress, or if I''m pregnant. Could the test have been wrong and I am pregnant or is it the hernia? I have been stressing a lot lately because of exams and now the uncertainty of being pregnant. Please help me

It does not appear that you are pregnant. Stress and spastic colon are more likely.