Question
Posted by: Worriedmom | 2011/10/31

Worried

Hi there, we are going to the Kruger national park in December and we are taking our 2 year old son with. His peaditrician prescribed Lariam for him. What else can we take with, so that the mozzies dont come close to him. Please help!
tHE MORE PRODUCTS I TAKE WITH THE BETTER. SO PLEASE ANY INFO WILL HELP.
THANKS

I do not suggest that you use any other medication, except Lariam. You must prevent the mosquitos from biting him by using bug spray, covering up his extremities (arms and legs) and by using a mosquito net. Have a look at a product like Mozzwear, as a mosquito repellant. (http://www.mozzwear.com)