Question
Posted by: Nanke | 2011/10/26

Worried

Hello
So I visited the doctor about lumps in my breasts and the results said that it is only swollen milk glands and was told that I should drink primeve Plus pills,How long do I have to drink it for it to start working? Would be glad if you can help...

Nanke

Primeve Plus tablets is used to alleviate PMS, menopausal symptoms and to improve the condition of your hair, nails and skin. Therefore, I am unable to advise on how long it will take before it will start working. It is an evening primrose oil combination supplement.

Ask your doctor for the reason of your swollen milk glands, as it is important to find the cause.