Question
Posted by: Busi | 2011/01/20

Worried!

I am 2 days late with my periods and yesterday I got a positive home pregnancy test. I am excited and worried at the same time. I had miscarriage last year. I really need this child. Please advise how I can have a succesful pregnancy?

See your doctor to book as early as possible so that the pregnancy can be monitored. Also remember to take folic acid.

3
Posted by: Busi | 2011/01/26

Thanks a mill for all your advice. Me and my hubby have been to my doctor and he confirmed that I am 4 weeks pregnant..... oh! we are so excited and we are so positive about this pregnancy, I hope everything goes well. I will take care of myself and my hubby has opted to take over some of my house chores so my pregnancy can go smooth. I haven''t told anyone at work as yet, I will tell them once I have passed my first trimester.I am too excited as if I can tell the whole world about it. It is such a blessing. Thanks once more........

Reply to Busi

Posted by: Meez | 2011/01/20

Take it easy, rest alot, go see ure gynae immediately take ure folic acid and vitamins daily and eat healthy... miscarriage happens to many people majority don''t know wot the reason for it was but most of the people that have had it have healthy pregnancies afterwards and give birth to healthy babies. So think positively and enjoy every minute of it.... good luck and keep us posted.

Reply to Meez