Question
Posted by: Ntando | 2010/12/21

Worried

I have a boyfriend of 6month now, I had a huge crash on him before he approched me so I did hesitate the moment he asked me out.He then told he has a girlfriend but they re having problems, I didnt mind bcos I was also in the same condition but Im nolonger with the other guy now but he is still with that other woman.The problem is I feel like Im pushing him cos he calls or see me sometimes Im the one who is calling him but sometimes he doesnt answer my calls .when I tell him we must stop seeing each other cos I feel like Im pushing him, he doesnt agree. I love this guy dearly when ever Im with him I feel blessed.But what must I do?

Dear Ntando
It does not sound to me as if this man is taking your relationship seriously if he is still going out with someone else at the same time. In a healthy relationship both people give and take love, so if you feel that you are at the moment doing all the giving and he is just taking, you may need to reconsider whether it is really worth it to be in such a relationship. I suggest you speak to a counsellor at your nearest FAMSA.
http://www.famsa.org.za/

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/21

Dear Ntando
http://www.famsa.org.za/