Question
Posted by: Ntando | 2010-12-21

worried

I have a boyfriend for 6month now, I had a huge crash on him before he approched me so I did hesitate the moment he asked me out.He then told he has a girlfriend but they re having problems, I didnt mind bcos I was also in the same condition but Im nolonger with the other guy now but he is still with that other woman.The problem is I feel like Im pushing him cos he calls or see me sometimes Im the one who is calling him but sometimes he doesnt answer my calls .when I tell him we must stop seeing each other cos I feel like Im pushing him, he doesnt agree. I love this guy dearly when ever Im with him I feel blessed.But what must I do?

Isn't this one of the risks of starting up with someone who still has a bf/gf, even if they are having problems at that particular time ?
As Purple says, he doesn't sound fond enough of either of you to give you his full attention, and may wel; be playing you both. Remember, a player has as his main skill, the ability to make you feel good when you're with him.
If you want someone who'll give you love and not cheat, get a dog or cat

6
Posted by: Ntando | 2010-12-23

Thank you guys more specially Charlene. Guys you must know that you might see stupidity in someone until you re in her /his shoes then you will understand.Cherlene you re not jugding me but helping me, so Im going to try that and I will tell you the results.

Reply to Ntando
Posted by: Charlene | 2010-12-22

Ask yourself the question:" do I really want this guy"  if the answer is yes then the sacrifice starts...cut all ties for at least one month. Dont call him and dont answer his calls. Dont be rude, just make as if you are sooooo busy. This is the game that you have to play. As long as you are waiting for him and calling he senses that and takes it for granted. Just try it it works trust me. Its hard and that is why I asked you to ask yourself the question. Dont be reachable as guys can sense when you are emotionally inwanted for them. Good luck!!!

Reply to Charlene
Posted by: Ore | 2010-12-21

this is a simple, obvious one. he is a player, cheating on the both of you. stop chasing after him, get a new man who will respect you and himself, this one is just a boy playing

Reply to Ore
Posted by: Maria | 2010-12-21

Good grief woman, don''t you have any self respect? This guy is openly cheating on both you and his other girlfriend, and you are happy to continue a relationship with him? Grow a pair and tell him to push off.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Purple | 2010-12-21

Well he doesn''t like you or his current girlfriend enough to only be with one of you, so either carry on the way you are and wondering why he won''t answer your calls sometimes (probably because he is with his girlfriend or another girlfriend) or tell him he must leave the other girl and get serious about you - but then remember that he might choose to end things with you and keep her, or one of the no doubt many others he''s seeing too.

Reply to Purple