Question
Posted by: cindy | 2010/11/01

worried

Recently I have noticed that the area around my nipples has a scanty growth of hair, just as in the oubic region. It is not that dense at all but then is prominent and dark coloured. Is it normal. I am in my early teens and worried. Is it proper to get rid of it, if so pl suggest the best method.

Expert ImageTeen expert

This can happen in girls. If you want to get rid of it safely I would recommend you contact a qualified beautician who may be able to recommend correct treatments for this. If you have a close relationship with your mom or older sister, you should also think about asking them about it also.

1
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/11/09

Reply to Teen expert