Question
Posted by: Rebo | 2010-10-22

Worried

I told my hubby that i would like to change my phone two weeks ago and yesterday i came with the new phone and he asked me what am i going to do with the old one and i said i am gonna give my mom.Suddenly the mood chaged and he started yelling telling me that i do not take him seriously what i know is working for my families, he raised that i bought my younger brother Nike tukkies 3 years ago.He said there was no need for me to change the phone. He said i''m disrepectful towards him when i told him about the one he bought her daughter.I ''m really worried cause he always complains about me being disrepectful towards him and i''m not if i raise my opinion is that being disrespectful?Please help

Some people who really feel bad about themselves, and find it hard to respect themselves, may have an exaggerated sense that other people ought to respect them ( without actually bothering to behave in ways that attract and deserve respect ) -and they project their own self-dislike out onto others, and complain of YOu disrespecting THEM where in truth it may be that they crave signs of respect from you because they feel so bad about themselves.

1