Question
Posted by: ouma | 2010-10-13

worried

i was hit very hard by my ex husband between my ear &  eye on the veins 2 time so since then i have this terrible pain in my eyes i cant stand the light it hurts my eyes &  i have pain on my forehead and on the veins on the side of my eyes,a bruise on top of my eye lid i smtimes feel dizzy my head just feels heavy.im so worried can it be something serious...its been 3ays now its not getting better, please help

Hallo Ouma
Please see a doctor as soon as possible, you may have bleeding in the eyeball or a fracture of the cheekbone. You may also be suffering from concussion. It may be necessary to do x/rays of the face or a brain scan depending on the outcome of the examination.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-13

Hallo Ouma