Posted by: Bantu | 2010-08-21

I''m a 31year old male have a problem with burning feet, this started last year and after consultation with two GP and a physiologist they could come up with where problems lie and the blood test results at the time cleared me on HIV &  Diabetes. During winter the burning subsided but now that its no longer cold its coming back slightly.

My chest seems also inflamed inside as there''s a slight pain now and then but not constant also i do not cough and the food pipe feels like also inflamed. It also feels like i''m gonna have sore throught.

The other things that i''m not sure if its related to this is my small &  large intestine (or stomach) feels clogged up with mud, normally i could spent more than a week without going to the loo (for no. 2) although i eat everyday, unless i eat kellogs all bran then my stomach will be regular but lately it also does not seem to work.

My urine smell very strong although the specialist did test my urine and pick up anything wrong and my bladder does feel comfortable at times. The other thing is that sometimes after urinating after say 5 min few drops comes out.

I also have 2 large round fungas that looks like ring worms but the GP said it is not ring worm but an a sign of an allergy and this does not seem to go away. I don''t know what am allergic to.

The physiologist gave me a dermovate cream and some tablets, earlier the GP had given me multivitamin, vitamin B and folic Acid tables and the Alka Fizz.

Last week when i eat (and currently don''t as much as before) there seem to be an organ pushing up the Y-area of the rib cage, is the liver sollen or lungs? It seem my appetite is still the same but i get full quickly..

You have a couple of problems that need attention and I therefore, suggest that you consult a physician (specialist) for an examination and blood tests.

You are severely constipated and possibly dehydrated. I recommend that you start using fibre capsules in combination with Laxette syrup and Softlax to soften and regulate your stools. You will have to consume at least 3 liters of water per day and regular exercise and a well balanced diet is also recommended.

Your urinary problems will have to be investigated by a urologist, as it is possibly due to an enlarged prostate gland.

The skin rash has to be biopsied (a small tissue sample), in order to make a correct histological diagnosis of your skin problem.

Your burning feet can be due to poor blood flow and this should be examined by your doctor.

In light of the above problems, it will be in your best interest to consult a specialist.