Question
Posted by: Soini | 2010/08/17

Worried

Hi, there,
My boyfriend and I were intimate last night. we mostly did it from behind. my problem is  since last night until now I''m getting sharp pains from down at the backbone and striking through my womb.
the pain comes at intervals and is really unbearable.
will this pain stop or should i go see a doctor?
Please help.

Such intense pain is not typical from even vigorous thrusting, so I would encourage you to go the doctor.

Rear entry vaginal penetration is often deeper than face-to-face entry and so it is possible that deep thrusting can bruise the cervix (feels like the womb - lower abdominal pain). However I don't quite understand the pain down the back bone, and the 'unbearable' shooting pains so rather be safe and have this checked out.

Claire - SASHA

3

He banged you like a chicken from behind and you call that being intimate... I love the modern woman

Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/17

The golden rule is that if there is pain, you should go see a dr as soon as you can.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist