Question
Posted by: J | 2010/06/17

worried..

I have had an itchy clit the last few days and on examination have noticed a bronwy substance under my clit hood. I cleaned this away the other day but more has come back. I was tested for all STI''s when with my last partner and have not had sex with anyone else since so I do not know how this has happened..I am on Loestrin 20 contraceptive pill and have been for a couple of years, in the last 2 months I have taken the pill through to not have a period but I have done this before without any complications..What could this be and is it serious?

It could be a vaginal infection such as thrush, though what you describe is not typical. You will have to see your doctor to make a diagnosis.

1