Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010/05/31

WORRIED

I am a 35 year old lady with a 12 year old daughter. i am so so worried and I am not sure what are this symtoms for,
I can''t sleep at night for the past two weeks
I am sweating only at night for the past two weeks
My body is starting to smell differently not too bad but it might be.
I did not have sex for the past 13months can that be the cause of the above

Best to start with seeing your GP or a general specialist physician for a thorough physical check-up, as night sweats can have a variety of physical causes which are usually relatively easily dealt with, and should be checked first. I doubt that lack of sex could cause wither the sweats or the changed smell - but again, physical causes are the most likely - make sure there's nothing going on which can and ought to be cleared up

1