Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010-05-18

Worried

I would like to start a new life altogether with my husband and kid and I am already pregnant. the only thing that I want to do is to call a family meeting and tell them they can take the stepdaughters because with them I can see we dont have life at all, we fight because of them and my husband is very much protective and I dont have a word when it comes to his kids so to stay in peace we better be together and start our life

This sounds like a continuation of an earlier message. Are you proposing to make your husband choose between you and the other daughters ? Are you sure which he would actually choose ?

4
Posted by: worried | 2010-05-19

Let him stay and marry his kidz then because they are frustrating me

Reply to worried
Posted by: worried | 2010-05-19

Reply to worried
Posted by: Puuuu | 2010-05-19

No man can choose you over his kidz. are you crazy, are you crazy?

Reply to Puuuu