Question
Posted by: chanty | 2010/03/31

Worried

morning

I discovered a small smooth bump around the area of my vagina. It''s not inside. I know I''ve just had an infection as I was very itchy.
What could this bump be? Should I see my gynae? I''ve just had a c-section in January, could this be a reason?

It is hard to say what this is without an examination. It could be lymph gland if you have just had an infection, or it could be an infected hair follicle A caesarean should not cause a vaginal lump. You will have to see your doctor for an examination to get an accuarte diagnosis.