Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010-03-27

Worried

It is a week after mensturation and it feels like my womb wants to fall our. I thought it might be infection- then I used Betadine Douche. After I used that it got more painfull. When I sit on the toilet and push as if to urinate there was like blood bubbles bursting and dry blood coming down. It lasted for 4 hours or so then is stopped.
Last month the same thing happened- but It wasn''t so painful and irritating as today.
There is no bacterial infection that I know of - or it seems to me. The bad part is that it really feels like everything wants to fall out.
Can you advise me on this?

You really need a doctor to assess the problem. It could be a bad bladder infection.

2
Posted by: me | 2010-03-29

It could be UTI?? do NOT douche with betadine!! rather go to your gynae and have it checked out. Let her/him do a sonar just to be safe.

Reply to me
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-29