Question

Worried

I woke up from a long sleep and after a while I got " racing thoughts"  and an aggitated feeling. It felt as if my mind was moving to fast for the environment. I am aware that stimulants cause this but its hard to describe what happened and now I feel I cant take my effexor and Ritalin anymore. I am done for

My dear Anon, you are not at all done for, though I do understand you find this whole experience rather frightening. Discuss this with one of your shrinks, and ask for clarity (a) on the effects of combining these 2 drugs, and (b) whether you most need to be on the Ritalin or the Effexor, and if either might usefully be replaced with a different med

1