Question
Posted by: gena | 2010-02-11

Worried

my bf and i had very hard sex on sunday morning (07/02/2010), that same day i noticed some swelling of the lips of my vagina and a bit of pain. We had sex again the monday morning (08/02/2010)had tha same swelling again, that afternoon i noticed some blood on my panties but thougth nothing of it, ( coz my period is about to start), That same afternoon i noticed that i can' t keep my urine in and i always need to make frequent trips to pass urine. I have a sharp pain when i' m done urinating and i also wake up during the night to pass urine. This has never happened to me bafore. Could something be wrong. Did i hurt myself during the sex session. pls help. Thank you

Hallo Gena
You could have bruised the opening of the urine tube (urethra) or even have a small tear in the vagina. Let your doctor have a look as you may need antibiotics

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-11

Hallo Gena

Reply to cyberdoc