Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2010-02-08

worried

since the birth of my child in 2007, I seem to have a problem as far as intercourse is concerned. I really struggle to get wet during foreplay as a result I end up getting cuts during sex. My skin around the vaginal area is sensitive even when my hubby touches it during foreplay. we have been using gels to lubricate but my hubby is not happy about it at all. is there a cure for this? I really need to fix this. before I had a child I never had a problem in this area

Other than more foreplay and lubtricnats, there isn't really anything else you can do.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-10