Question
Posted by: Zee!!! | 2010/01/11

Worried

Morning. I know i have been on a leave of absence for a few months got some time of from work after my miscarriage on 15 August 2009. My gynea said it will take me 2 to 3 months to be pregnant again. I am a diabetic, It"  s been almost 5 months and still there is nothing, I have also been using Clomid 100g for the past 3 months but stil nothing. I really taught i'  d be pregnant by now. What Can I do or what do you advise me?
The thing that hurts me the most is the fact that i'  m nearing the due date that my first baby was suppose to be born. I made peace with my loss, I know it will never b the same again. Now i think it'  s the right time 4 me to go again

It can take up to a year for a normla healthy couple to conceive. If you are taking Clomid, I presume that you have a problem with ovulation. Your doctor should monitor whether the Clomid is getting you to ovulate or not.

1