Posted by: esy | 2009-09-23

I have this new partner for 2 mnths. he say he care but i dont think so. i think it is just sex. when he comes visit me is always just sex. for more than 3 hrs or longer. is this normal. as after sex i always avoid him as i am too tired. he wears me out.
i do llike him a lot. but im worried about this situation. when he is finished he is always in a hurry to go home.
he also do different sort of styles.all kind of styles. i must first shower in front of him and all these things.
when i told him what i wanted while we were busy he was very cross. and said he is tired of me want to dictade to him.if i see him sometimes on the station he ignore me, then say he cares about me i must not think he dont care

Haven't you noticed, this is one of the reasons why it's not a good idea to start having sex with someone before you know them well enough to know if they care for you in any other way ? That's why for centuries, in all cultures, there were customs about courtship and getting to know each other before sex.
For him to visit you for 3 exhausting hours of sex, doesn't actually sound like a man who loves you as a person, or who cares about how you think, what you want and hope for, and so on. NOTHING in your decription sounds like a guy who wants anything except sex. He is using you, clearly, and is only prepared to say he cares, to keep the sex available to him. Have more respect for yourself. You deserve loe, and care, and not only sex.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-23

Gosh I hope you using protection when you with this idiotic freak!
Forget about him, he is just using you and plz don' t allow him to sweet talk you into believing that he actually cares.

Reply to Kelly