Question
Posted by: ella | 2009/09/14

Worried

I have about 10KGS to loose and i am worried how i am going to look after i have lost them. my stomach is quite fat and i am worried that if i loose the weight my stomach will go saggy and look worse than it does fat, will this happen or am i just being silly?

Dear Ella
If you lose weight slowly and at the same time do plenty of exercises that target the tummy (e.g. sit-ups, etc) then you should not have sagging skin. If you lose weight very rapidly and do develop loose skin then you may have to ask a plastic surgeon to do a tummy tuck for you. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for exercises that specifically target the stomach muscles.