Posted by: jb | 2009-09-01

Is been a two months now since my penis have dis funny itch in front. It happen during intercourse, we didn’ t have sex before for two weeks when I ejaculate their came as many I never seeing so much sperms. After that my penis start to have this funny itch i think my sperms where over warm(heated). Of course we where using condom. Is dis a normal thing or should I be worried?

The fact that you are experiencing a funny itch could be an indication of an infection of some sorts. Any form of discomfort is not normal and should be checked out. It might be easily treated by antibiotics, but let your doctor have a look and make an accurate diagnosis.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: