Question
Posted by: Zee | 2009-08-12

Worried

I had a TM on 11 weeks and was put on bedrest for a week. 3 days after i came to work i started bleeding again and was admitted in Hospital i was on bedrest for 14 days. Now i am back at work but i am still having a redish, brownish or orangish discharge at times when i urinate. Went to my gynea for 3 checkups, He says things will be okay i just have to keep still and rest a lot, it' s because my placenta is to low in my uteris. What can i do? Should i be worried? What can be expected? I am 15 weeks today.

More than 80% of threatened miscarriages settle and continue normally. There isn't much you can really do, but avoid intercourse for now.